Back inside bwuahahah

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aushi

Reaction score
:happyrabbit: :balloons: :biggrin2:

After my parents little by little in the course of two months eventually kicking my bunnies to the garage, the parents are gone and the bunbuns are back in! <3 Now they see us and hear us at all times! And taking them in and out will be easier too~ Woohooo Im excited lol

2014-08-29223636_zps4eec7154.jpg

:happyrabbit: :balloons: :biggrin2:

After my parents little by little in the course of two months eventually kicking my bunnies to the garage, the parents are gone and the bunbuns are back in! <3 Now they see us and hear us at all times! And taking them in and out will be easier too~ Woohooo Im excited lol

2014-08-29223636_zps4eec7154.jpg
-responsible children are a must for good bunny parenting-,first you must try to bunny proof the room they will enjoy-cover all electrical cords,and set up a couple poop boxes with grasses,and appropriate water and pellet bowls,-clean up all messes,--this is mandatory and you could warm your parents hearts as well as help the bunz,--sincerely james waller--:big kiss::brownbunny:bunnysuit:

-responsible children are a must for good bunny parenting-,first you must try to bunny proof the room they will enjoy-cover all electrical cords,and set up a couple poop boxes with grasses,and appropriate water and pellet bowls,-clean up all messes,--this is mandatory and you could warm your parents hearts as well as help the bunz,--sincerely james waller--:big kiss::brownbunny:bunnysuit:

Well my whole house is bunny proof, before the parents came to visit they roamed the whole house for free time and then back to the cage for night time (plus its epic to know that my 5 year old won't be getting into anything too, double proofing!). They were perfectly litter trained and everything.

I live in my parents second home while I go to college, so they visited me. They literally had no excuse other than my dad's "You eat bunnies you don't keep them as pets... they shouldn't be outside of their cage..." So I wasn't allowed to let them go outside in the house, but I have a secure backyard, so that didn't matter. Then "The cage looks ugly there... let's put it in the balcony!" And then one day without even telling me they moved the cage to the garage, where NO ONE saw them, and they were TERRIFIED of the cars (I live in front of a VERY busy street), they even stopped using the litter box, which only confirmed my parent's "they're dirty! NEVER INSIDE!" theory -.-;

So now that they're gone they're back inside :3

Latest posts

Back