Whisper's Thread, And Friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malo

Reaction score
I figured that I should make one of these because I will probably be flooding you all with pictures anyways.

Whisper wants to tell you a story...

Dear Friends,

I decided I would not be mad at mommy anymore, I sat on her lap for 15minutes while she watched TV, and I didn't budge! She let me down onher floor and I decided to run around and do my first binkies to makeher happy. I also showed her that I am happy by grinding my teethsharply. I saw something today, it was big, and black! My mommy says hewont hurt me, but you have to agree that this

Panther.jpg

Is Scary! I had to investigate, So I looked at him

WhispSit.jpg

And got enough courage to go up to him and greet the "log" as mommy says.

PantherandWhisp.jpg

However, mommy decided it was getting stuffy so she turned off the fanand shut the window, then put the big scary AC on which scared the logshe called Panther, which scared me, and I ran under the bed for a goodfive minutes!

Love,
Whisper

I also took a few better pics today, much better than the other night

Stretch.jpg

Checking out the shelves

WheresTheBunny.jpg

Where is the bunny?

Fave2.jpg

My new avatar, most likely

Cute.jpg

Just plain cute?

Chew.jpg

Laundry

Bunneh.jpg

Talking to her friend

Bed.jpg

Checking out the lovely bed spread to eat

I love your bunny so much ^.^ Mineis currently residing in my lap. She's always calm in my lap, but puther somewhere she can run and she's gone.

Barrel.jpg

Whisper thought there was a door at the end of the barrel, guess not

Barrel3.jpg

Barrel2.jpg

I think today I may take her outside with her harness, if it fits. Ifnot I will probably put her in the garden for a little while

Jenniblu wrote:
Fave2.jpg

*Packing up Bunnynapping equipment*

-puts padlocks on cage-

shes mine! :zoro:

I am so in love with this little girl. Today she licked me all over myface, my nose, my cheeks, my neck, and then she tried my eye and pulledmy eyelashes, cute, but that hurt so I told her no, gently, and shecontinued on my face :love:

Today we had a bad thunderstorm, her first with us and I checked on herevery ten minutes. She didn't get to go outside today, it has been toohot and humid that just five minutes and you will be a horrible sweatball.

I let her hang out on my bed today, I didn't put her down on the groundbecause there was some stuff she could get into (geeze, Whisper ismaking me clean up my room more often :ponder:) so she enjoyed hoppingover and on me while I watched tv.

I love that little girl!

Aww. Whisper seems reallyadorable. It's WAY to hot for Emmy to play out in our backyard. You canstand out there less than 5 minutes and go back inside finisihing up agallon of cold water!

Whisper is going to be the death of me.

I think she has been reading to many of your buns' posts.

Today I had Whisper in the living room and my mom called me to get hera bowl to bring in strawberries from the garden. I got up and got thebowl and brought it out. All of a sudden when I came back, SHE WASGONE. I was freaking out, thinking that my siamese had her in adifferent room, so I was checking every nook and cranny and I sent mymom searching too. I turned around and the area I had blocked off heldmy sweet little devil, Whisper. She had pushed away the books andgotten behind the cabinet with the fishtank (which means TONS of wiresbehind it). I picked her up, told her she scared me, put her down andwent to fix her litterbox. She got back behind there and was chewingthe wires! I couldn't reach her so I grabbed the water gun and gentlysprayed her. She ran to my arms and I pet her and brought her backupstairs.

That little devil :run:

Latest posts

Back