Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batbunny

Reaction score
Hello! just introducingmyself. im a proud mother of a wonderful 5 month old mini lop namedbatman-even though i dont actually call him that.:)...hes thesweetest bunny ever-cuddles, kisses and follows me around. he just gotover a month long respitory infection. also, i just found out hes aboy! weve been to the vet 3 times but they werent really checking forthat. brought him home a little girl & he was right on her. ipicked him up saying "what are you doing? thats your new sister!" andlooked down...well hello then. anyhow im looking to get him a buddy& wondering abouta bunny up for adoption around thepittsburgh area. im in the process of checking with the shelters, butnot in a hurry as he still needs to be neutered. cheers!

Welcome to the forum! I also live in PA,about 2 hours north west of Pittsburgh. I was down your wayin Washington, PA a couple weeks ago.

Pam

Welcome!!! I'm from Canada!!! EH? lol I have a bunny named Megan, theres pics of her all over the place!

Welcome from me, too. lol ya, I'm Canadian also,and as my American friend told me :p we say it more as "ay" yet itsounds he same as "eh"... lol what ever makes you happy I guess! I alsohave pictures of my babies floating around on here, lol. Hope you enjoyit as much as I already do and I'm new! lol.

Greetings BatBunny,

Welcome aboard! We're happy to have you among us. HB104 (aka Cher),Ilovemybunny and M&SMom are all from Canada. :) I'm hoping you'llfeel right at home here.

How sweet that you're looking in the shelters for a buddy for your babygirl. Generally, from what I've been told Female/Female or Male/Femaleare the best mates. Best to avoid male/male.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back