Greeting from E Tx!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!

Greetings RO! I will be commandeering a spot on this site from now on to learn more about bunnies!

I raised Californians in high school and showed meat pens until I went off to college and had to sell my entire rabbitry. However, upon seeing my favorite, hard to find, breed close by I decided to snatch them up and begin showing and building a rabbitry back up since I am officially out of college!

Anywho, I just purchased a GC Dwarf Hotot buck as well as a jr doe and will begin showing and breeding these guys slowly!

I a excited to lern about the genetics behind rabbits. I actually have a very firm working understanding of genetics in general as I show and raise horses also and have a very clear understanding of horse genetics so I hope to grasp rabbit genetics pretty quickly (I hope!!)

E Tx Rabbits

image.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Love your Hotots. Their adorable. They are a breed I have never worked with! I have always liked them at shows!

Sent from my iPad using Rabbit Forum

Latest posts

Back