Grooming

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketsMommy2012

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
I'm curious as to what types of brushes people use to groom their long haired bunnies!
I've been trying to find one that works well and the only thing that is sufficient enough is a flea comb but is there another one I should try?
Thanks!

This type of comb works well. I can't remember the brand name, but I'm sure someone else on here knows. I've seen others also recommend this comb.

fur shed zoomed.JPG

This type of comb works well. I can't remember the brand name, but I'm sure someone else on here knows. I've seen others also recommend this comb.

That comb you shown is sold on binky bunny I believe.

I don't know how long of fur your talking about. But I have a lion head, and I use slicker and a furminator.

It's called the Hairbuster :)

I use the Hairbuster as well as a blue comb with soft plastic bristles (don't remember its name or where I got it from).

Note that I don't have long-haired buns, though, so I can't comment on that aspect.

Latest posts

Back