Low cost spay /neuter clinic

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy355

Reaction score
Knowing that I want to have Miss Lily spayed, I've been spending alot of time trying to find a reasonable vet in my area. I've seen and heard the average cost is about $200.00, whichI am more than willing to pay, but last night i came across this place in Fall River.

http://www.faxonarl.org/clinic.htm

Spays are $50 and Neuters are $40

Aparently it is an animal rescue with their own clinic. Has anyone in used this place?

The page says

Rabbit spay
$50.00

Rabbit neuter
$60.00

Ussually the sapy is more than the neuter. My vet charged about this much.

ed

I paid 65 going through the rabbit society of nj. 85ish for spay, I believe. The painkillers cost more... 70, and I didn't even use more than half of it. :grumpy: Could have cut down on the amount and charged less? I dunno. Donated it to a rescue in any case.

So it's a decent price. Only worry is whether the vets are top notch. Good luck.

thank you so much for your research. I checked out Sweet Bink's site, and probably will be adopting another in about a month or so. I just know I want to have Miss Lily spayed before bringing another one home.

Do you guys have a address for this place I know it's in Bristol but what's the address I want to bring my rabbit here

Do you guys have a address for this place I know it's in Bristol but what's the address I want to bring my rabbit here

This thread is almost 10 years old. The members haven't been on here for a long time as far as I can see. The place and prices are not likely still valid.

Try starting a new thread to get current suggestions.

Latest posts

Back