New bunny advice

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to hear of your loss. We have had a couple that were fine in the morning and were gone when I went in to feed them that night. Seems like it was mostly younger bunnies too as they are all so good at hiding problems from you. With our older buns, we were able to spot troubles and head them off sometimes, but not always.

I am having a similar problem. I have a female rabbit that drinks 3 times as much water as my male. And she pees and poops more too. Should I be concerned? I am taking her in to be spayed on Tuesday. Also, I am new to having rabbits. My male is box trained and my female is sort of. When we clean her box we find urine under the box so she either pees over the edge or beside it and it goes under the box.

I am having a similar problem. I have a female rabbit that drinks 3 times as much water as my male. And she pees and poops more too. Should I be concerned? I am taking her in to be spayed on Tuesday. Also, I am new to having rabbits. My male is box trained and my female is sort of. When we clean her box we find urine under the box so she either pees over the edge or beside it and it goes under the box.
You’ll get more answers if you post a new thread (the button for it is green) its in “new posts” and says “new thread” ;)

Back