WI Rabbit Savvy Vets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to add a Vet Clinic.

Spirit of 76
7606 W. Lincoln Ave.
West Allis, WI 53219
414-546-0750

I called looking for a decently priced vet that also does Spay/Neuter. I must of been on the phone with the lady for 20 mins
Asking a ton of questions. And they have a great success rate, and do A LOT of rabbits
Neuter is $80.00 and pre-exam is $42.00 (sorry didn't ask about spay, as I have a male)

I know that Dr. Diane Scott is mentioned above. But i just wanted to highlight what a WONDERFUL rabbit savvy vet she is! I had taken one of my rabbits to her before to be neutered which went well. But it wasn't until this past summer that I had health emergency after health emergency with my rabbit Gracie. You can read in detail about it here (start at post #3). Dr. Scott was amazing through the whole process always explaining everything, taking the time with us, doing everything she could! Even understanding and helping us with our tight budget. After many days of thinking this would be Gracie's last day, and being at the vet almost every other day for 2 weeks, she is alive and in great health today due to Dr. Scott's caring and knowledgeable service!

I recommend anyone and everyone to use her as their rabbit vet, even if it means a drive!

Dr. Diane Scott
Oakview Veterinary Medical Center
2110 JayMar Road
Plover, WI 54467

Latest posts

Back