Another Bun Has Gone On and Waits At The Rainbow Bridge

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunOne2

Reaction score
Well gang, I come with sad news once again. Ourmember, Sfritzp, wrote me an email this week saying that his newestbun, Tess had passed on. Some of you might remember that I posted amessage back in late Feb. that his beloved Checkers had passed on. Justbefore Checkers died he had adopted a mini lop that he named Nickie andwho had become quite attached to Checkers. When she died he became sadand confused. My friend then adopted Tess (he had her less than fourweeks). I know he has been down this road many times before .... but,that doesn't make it any easier. Please take a moment and say a prayerfor Tess, her life was brief here on earth, but her memory will be withus forever. Poor Nickie is even more confused right now and my friendis truly heartbrokened. Keep Sfritzp and Nickie in your prayers also.

I know there are many of you (like myself that have loved and lost abeloved bun. It is good for all of us to share and to unite our heartsaround each other).

BunOne 2

Please send my condolences.

Pam

angel_w_bunny.jpg

I'm so sorry for sfritzp.Myheart goes out to him for losing Tess andChecker. Will definitely say a prayer for him and his littleone's gone to the Other Side of the Rainbow.

:purplepansy:

-Carolyn

It is so sad, to see that so many of our loved buns passing over.

My heart goes out to all that have lost their little ones recently.

Bunny Hugs and Kisses from Loopy, Loppy, Poppy & Big Mama

Thanks to all of you for your kind setiments ...I emailedmy friend and let her know that you were thinking ofher, her loss and Nickie. I asked her to sign on and read your postswhen she feels up to it.

You all are always there for each other ... for all of us. God Bless.

BunOne 2

Oh my, I am so very sorry. It is nevereasy to lose them. No matter how long they are with us it's just neverlong enough. I can't imagine the pain of losing two two so quickly.

Sfritzp and Nickie, will be in my thoughts and prayers. Myheart goes outto you.I am so very sorry.

Tina

Thank you everyone for your kindness. I didn't think I'd be going through this again this soon.
I adopted Tess (after many weeks of waiting and preparation) on May21st from the Upstate NY House Rabbit Society. She was a beautifulEnglish Spot. She was timid and easily frightened, but she fellinstantly in love with Nick. They were precious together.
She had come a long way in the 3 1/2 weeks I had her. She was enjoyingbeing handled (kind of!), became comfortable and relaxed inher new home, and loved the head rubs and kisses.
She passed very suddenly on 6/15. She was only 15 months old. The HRSthinks now she may have had an undetected cardiac problem, that mighthave come from a poor pre-natal diet.
Tess' mom was found in a locked barn with 50 other rabbits starving andliving in filth. She had 8 kits - including Tess, that she was nursing.The kits all survived, being rescued when they were a month old. Theirmom didn't make it.
So that man's inhumane treatment of these gentle creatures (he was abreeder who 'lost interest' and just locked them up to starve - chargedwith 90 counts of animal cruelty, but still has not been prosecuted)has claimed another victim.
My consolation is that she died very much loved, and now is very greatly missed by me and a very forlorn Holland Lop...

Oh, what a sad story - poor Tess had a terriblestart in life. But those last few weeks that you had her, she knew shewas well loved, and had a chance to lead life the way she should. Iknow that doesn't help you in your loss, but Tess will have certainlyappreciated it. Sending you comforting thoughts- Jan

So sorry for your loss:pink iris:.

~Emily :4hearts:

Latest posts

Back