Yay for Emmit!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmits_mom

Reaction score
Martin and I are so proud of our growing babyboy! Two days ago I put his harness on and put him in his carrier totake him outside. It was a perfect bunny day-just around 70 degrees. Iput his leash on and opened his carrier door, and he hopped out, veryexcited to explore the grass, trees, and all the unfamiliar sounds. Wetried to take him out before, but he was always too scared to come outof his carrier.

I had him out for a half an hour! What a good bunny! He got veryexcited, and now I know I need to get him a longer lead because he justtakes off sometimes and it's hard to keep up! It rained today, so hecouldn't go out, but the next nice day, he's going to a little parknearby where dogs don't go to often.

Another yay for Emmit, he's using his litter box so well (knock onwood)! He is getting SO big now too-his chest is fulling out now, andhe is starting to look more like an adult than a baby. Our baby isgrowing up! (tear)

-Carrie and Martin

Oh ...YAY FOREMMIT!!!...

What a sweet sugar dumpling!!!! He's growing up to bequite the ANGELBUNNY!

I just love these bunnies! :D

Way to go Emmit! He's is just a doll. You'll have to post a pic of him in his harness for us.

I use a retractable leash for Apollo. That way if he takes offthere's enough slack that he doesn't get hurt. I can keep as close as Iwant or let him run. Just an idea.

I had to let Apollo's harness out for the fisrt time last week*sniff* he's getting to be a big boy. They grow up so fast.

Tina

bud hey. harness works for ur rabbits? i tried iton bitbit er..2 yrs ago.. bud e moment it wos on she shot straight intoher cage and hid dere all tensed up.. in e end i threw it away after afew more tries.. sigh.. i would luv to take her out somewhere other denmy hse. anyone got an idea y? i might need e harness because my dadwants to move hse and we might not haf a garden for her anymore.. thks

Latest posts

Back