Help name Me!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephiemarie78

Reaction score
I got this little guy today from a co-worker. He saw my photo of Coco on my desk and had asked me if I would like a rabbit. I said well I don't really want another one right now. But after hearing about the little guy I said yes I would take him and find him a good home. His son wasn't taking care of him anymore:nerves1

GEDC0264.jpg

GEDC0262.jpg

GEDC0261.jpg

So what I do know about him, from what I can tell he's a boy, his name was Digger....
He's about 2 1/2 yrs old he is not neutered. He looks like he's a Netherland Dwarf. He has no cage aggression and is very sweet. It's quite possibly going to be very hard for me to let this little guy go! I have a little bigger cage but i didn't want to cage so much all at once. I wanted to let him get used to the litter box and the wooden house.

Ha how cute! I'd name it Hopscotch or butterscotch. That color is cute.
However, I picked my name from skateboarding, just pick whatever you find fitting and cute!

Well i already got a call from a lady thats bring the family over to see the bunny =) She's a stay at home mom. I'm going to give her the site address. Hopefully this little guy found his forever home.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that bunny kind of looks like he has a dewlap in the second pic. And don't only females have a dewlap?

Yeah he looks like a spices kind of bunny :)

It's definitely usually females who have dewlaps but I think occasionally males can have them too.

Gorgeous bunn! :D

RattiesSix wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that bunny kind of looks like he has a dewlap in the second pic. And don't only females have a dewlap?

Males can to.

I would like to see a better pic. I am not seeing netherland.

haha I read Coco and thought 'Bongo"

Corny, I know :p

Back