Caption Contest #35

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caption Contest #35 Winner!

• Bassetluv..."Git yer motor runnin'....head out on the highway...Lookin' for adventure...in what

• Nancy McClelland...Hello OnStar, we need routing directions to Farmer MacGregor's

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
[align=center]
captioncontestthirtyfive.jpg

[align=center]Disclaimer: This photo is the property of Rabbits Online, The photographer and the Author of the Caption. Use of this photo by any outside source requires permission obtained by the forementioned people.

:D[/align]
[/align]

There were a couple very long entries this week, so here are the full entries for those that got cut off. Make sure you read them before you make your decision! :)

Saudade

Bun 1: I'm pretty sure it's the next turn up on the left
Bun 2: Look will you just pull over and ask for directions? Look that human might know
Bun 1: Putzvah, you know in my day we respected our elders and never asked for directions
Bun 2: We're from the same litter doofus
(Bun 1 talks like an elderly jewish man)

JAK Rabbitry

Raoul Duke: [narrating] We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the craisins began to take hold. I remember saying something like:
Raoul Duke: I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Raoul Duke: [narrating] Suddenly, there was a terrible roar all around us, and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, and a voice was screaming:
Raoul Duke: Holy Chubes, What are these animals?!
[swatting the air]
Dr. Gonzo: Did you say something?
Raoul Duke: Hm? Never mind. It's your turn to drive.
Raoul Duke: [narrating] No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bunny will see them soon enough.

Dr. Gonzo
: Let's give the boy a lift.
Raoul Duke: What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.

Latest posts

Back