That end is the business end girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saudade

Reaction score
Lucy my poor thing just had a horrible encounter.

I was lying on my bed in a pair of boxers and a singlet, relaxing with my back to lucy's cage, I've set her cage up now so that she can just jump on to the top and walk across to my bed. She's taking good advantage of it, however tonight she didn't want to get out of her cage. So I left the top open and went to browsing on my laptop with my back to her cage.
For the last three meals I've had baked beans as part of the course so I've felt quite... gassy as of late. To spare the poor rabbit the torture of being stunk to death I opened my window to the 10celsius weather outside (50fahrenheit).

So back to the story I was lying on my bed with my back to her, some pillows behind me when I feel a bout of flatulence coming over me. Safe in the knowledge that I was in my room and nobody would be offended I let rip, only to hear the back peddling of feet on fabric, I turn my head to see Lucy who had just come on to my bed and walked right up to my backside. Hoping to surprise me with a lick to my exposed lower back, but instead had a copped a faceful of gas.

The poor thing just stood there in a look of horror and disgust, her usually twitching nose still. She bolted back to her cage and stuck her nose in the hay in her cage and just glared at me.

Meanwhile I was rolling around on my bed laughing my head off.

I'm reminded of my first dealings with horses and the advice that was given to me back then.

'Son this here is the business end, if you know what's good for you, you will avoid it.'

:rofl::laugh:

Lucy's expression had to be priceless... "Whoah, what the heck was THAT?!"

As the late author Kurt Vonnegut wrote, no matter what, "people will still find farts funny."

Maybe rabbits will, too. :)

I know my Shetland, Nefertiti gets quite gassy if she eats too much alfalfa and she has actually looked back at her tail with an expression of surprise on her face at the noises she made...

Denise

Back