Where's me eye's gone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheryl

Reaction score
Haha.....it' my handsome boy Zak...it just look's like he has no eye's....i took this picture just last week when i got my laptop back from getting servicedand it's the only recentone i have of the bunniesat the moment..all the other picture's of the bunniesare still on the disk which i cannot put onto my laptop yet..i really want to start a new blog..i need to work out how to get my pictures back onto my laptop....i'm going to be busy taking all new pictures now....princess Chocolate bunny say's she want's her picture up as soon as possible and i want to show picture's of Josie when she had head tilt

119.jpg

Kiss me i'm cute

haha it does look like he has no eyes...

good name Zak, by the way.

Look forward to seeing more pics when you work it out.

Thank's guy's...Zak is my beautiful big boy....and it was the only picture i have at the moment...i went to take some picture's today but the battetry was flat and i cannot find the charger....have been moving things around and i misplaced it...i could have put it in one of the boxes...i will look later and hopefully i will find it so i can take new pictures of the bunnies....i want to get my blog finally started.....and i really want to post the pictures of Josie when she had head tilt...poor baby...that was a rough time for her.

Thing's are going good here though....all the bunnies are doing well....they are not very happy with this weather though....we are almost into winter now and it's starting to get cold and the bunnies dislike the cold.

Gosh they hate the wind as well.....last night it was so cold and windy that there was a heap of noise at the back yard...and boy did the bunnies thump their feet like crazy...they were acting all weird and everything....umm i get kinda scared when they do that cause it was late at night and it's just me and my two boys....but they weren't home last night,sleeping at friend's houses.....yah i can still be a big baby at time's.....Zak was acting all nervous...poor boy.

Hmm i just don't understand about this disk with my picture's on it...when i try to insert the cd..it say's it needs to find the program that made it or something like that...i think i might need to take it in and get someone to help me with it cause i have picture's of Josie with her head tilt on there and i cannot lose those picture's.

But yeah Zak is one hunky bunny...he is just so cute.

Hehe Zak with his eyes..or eye;) and playing peek-a-boo with Maggie in the background..

it's not a very good picture but it's cute though....i was calling his name that day,and he just poked his head up like this lol

Picture814.jpg

That's a Beautiful picture Cheryl. Gosh when i try to take pictures that close all I get is Blur.

Look forward to seeing many more pictures of all you babies.

Susan :)

Latest posts

Back