Hello from Illinois, USA!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleBuns

Reaction score
Hello All!

My name is Corrie and like the title may have indicated, I'm from Illinois! I've grown up owning bunnies and now I'm all moved out and have recently acquired two new buns of my own!!! They will soon be best friends pending the results of a medical issue. Maybe you can help? I have a thread in the health and wellness category!

Anyway, back to the fun stuff. The first of the two little floof nuggets I have is Jinx! She's a fawn colored Holland Lop and she's one of the sweetest little ones you'll meet.

The other is Ozzy. He's much smaller than Jinx and a lot of other buns weighing in at barely 3lbs. He's a black lionhead. I've attached a pic of both but I'm still figuring this thing out so I hope you can see them! I can't wait to start chatting with you all!

Jinx.jpg

Ozzy.jpg

Hello! Cute bunnies. Holland lops are always the nicest in my experience (then again, I generally have them with nethies so maybe they are just nice by comparison to the meanest baddest bunnies around XD)

Latest posts

Back