Horse back riders anyone?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pay rate is insane!!! Lucky duck! I made 10 an hour managing the office and barn (they had around 20 horses, sometimes more, a bunch of cows, sheep, and goats, and a ton of dogs too), riding all of their horses when they couldn't do it, & doing tech work for my local large animal vet!!! And that was the best pay around too! You better snap up that job girlie!!!

It's just that she lives about 1hr away so yeah I have to think about that especially with all my pets!

She is really rich and all her horses have fancy stables, floats, halters, food and water troughs and they get the best horse mix she can find 😂 she spends more on them horses in a week then my mother spends on me in a month!

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1441489346.658731.jpg
This is one of the minis I'm leasing (soon to buy) her name is missy💕
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1441489420.813637.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1441489478.118862.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1441489567.258591.jpg
This is another two minis I'm leasing (soon to buy) the foal is brave and his mother Is is cindy (sorry about the Instagram pics my phone was stolen and I lost he pics)
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1441489826.196570.jpg

Thanks! I can't buy them until I buy a bigger property but I don't know if we are now because I'll miss my current school and everything too much!! :(

Lol and yes you are right... that why I am giving up competing and have already gone into serious rabbit showing because of the rudeness etc that I have experienced I much prefer rabbit showing over show jumping now plus it's less stressful and less dangerous lol x

Lol and yes you are right... that why I am giving up competing and have already gone into serious rabbit showing because of the rudeness etc that I have experienced I much prefer rabbit showing over show jumping now plus it's less stressful and less dangerous lol x

Yeah 😔 at least you like what your doing now. And your horse is so beautiful!!! I could literally see his/her coat shining even through pictures!

Yeah he was always a very well cared for and looked after horse.. fussed and groomed all the time. We'll fed and very fit x

Ya I love to ride! Im currently breaking a quarter horse. And it's going steady but I have another horse who was just recently broken by my mom!

Latest posts

Back