MI Rabbit Savvy Vets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Jennifer Hynes is no longer at Cherry Hill Animal Clinic. She has now moved to Countryside Veterinary Clinic at the Hamburg, MI location.

[sup]Countryside Veterinary Clinic [/sup] 7440 M-36
Hamburg, MI 48139
(810) 231-3476
Hours of Operation: M, T, W, Th 8 – 8 Fri 8 – 5 Sat 9 – 2 Sunday Closed

http://www.countrysidevethosp.com/

[align=center]I go to Dr. Parks at Easthaven Animal Hospital in Ann Arbor every Monday to get Sabriel's cast changed.

She is very knowledgeable veterinarian. She knows not only of rabbit health, diet, handling, and I have heard of her doing amputations on them as well. She works with the rabbits at Great Lakes Sanctuary. She doesn't know EVERYTHING about broken legs but she has done SOOOO much good for Sabriel with his and I'm sure she has learned a lot along the way =)

The people there are very friendly and we are also switching for my dogs to go there as well. The prices appear to be good as well =) I am so glad I went there and I now have a veterinarian I can trust if my rabbits get sick =)

1-734-971-3444
2140 S Huron Pkwy
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

I use Dr. Klein at Erwins Veterinary clinic at 10523 S Graham Rd St Charles, MI. He has spayed two of my rabbits and done one neuter. he does not have a lot of rabbit patients but he is the on call vet for the saginaw childrens zoo where they have lots of rabbits. He and his staff are very nice and their prices are very reasonable.

ratmom wrote:
Yield wrote: [align=center]
I go to Dr. Parks at Easthaven Animal Hospital in Ann Arbor every Monday to get Sabriel's cast changed.
[/align][align=left]Does she have reasonable prices?
[/align]

[align=center]From what we have experienced, yes. And we trust her.

ratmom wrote:
Thanks Yield I'll give them a call, hoping they know about rats too ;)

You're welcome =)
They might! I wish you luck =)

Hello there, I'm posting yet again asking the same thing! I'm worried about my bun, so I figured I should post here too! :)

The vet I see now it not nearly savvy enough, and I'm in the Detroit area.

I have seen Parkway Clinic on a lot of lists, does anybody have any experience with them?

Anybody have any other suggestions?

When I had rabbits I took them to see Dr. James Siegler in Brown City. I don't know if he spays/neuters rabbits though, because mine only went to him for wellness exams. The last time I was there (fall 2011) an exam fee was $35. So anyway here's the info for the clinic...

Brown City Veterinary Clinic
4455 Main St, Brown City, MI 48416
(810) 346-2040

Well, the posts here are a bit old and out of date. I'm currently looking to get a rabbit spayed and I'm in the Grand Rapids area. I would be willing to travel if the price is very reasonable. I called some of the places on this list and the lowest I could find was $190 at the Animal Clinic in Grand Rapids. Is there some place that's cheaper than this that you have had experience with? Obviously, I want my bunny to be safe and get through the procedure okay, but I also don't want to break the bank.

Grand Traverse Veterinary in Traverse City Michigan has multiple rabbit savy vets, thankfully!

Dr. Jeffrey Krysinski, Dr. Jane Alexander-Krysinski, and Dr. Marianne Jossens.

All three of them have worked with me, and Dr. Alexander just did major incisor removal surgery on my rabbit Chubs. It went very well, she's very educated with rabbits and small pets.

3805 Veterans Drive
Traverse City, MI 49684
(231) 946-3770

Latest posts

Back