Rabbit savvy vets uk Essex ???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivy

Reaction score
Anyone know of any rabbit savvy vets in Essex uk thanks

I'm in Wickford but will travel a bit to find a good one

Ok. Well, the one that I think may be closest to you that I have heard recommended by other rabbit owners, is William Lewis at Orchid Vets in Brentwood. There is one in Wickford called South Beech, that may be a possibility, but I've only read that they may be good, but not an actual recommendation from a rabbit owner. I've read several recommendations for Orchid Vet and that he is the Exotics expert for your area.
http://www.orchidvets.co.uk/veterinary-staff/

Ok thank you iv been going to Medi vet in runwell Wickford but last nite I had to make a dash to a night one in Rayleigh essex called your vets ? As you know because you responded to my help Medi vets seems good but last time she tired to put Bailey on his back on the table !!! I told her that's trancing and I didn't want him put like that just made me wonder she can't know much ! Your vets seemed good and they handled him good but it's a 15 min drive and they hate the car and Medi vet is 3 mins

Latest posts

Back