Rabbit vets in Alberta that are cheep for neutering?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdc7267

Reaction score
Hey I mite be neutering my little bun Smudge and I was wondering about any vets for neutering....thx!

There is the Calgary Spay Neuter Clinic, they do low cost spays, neuters, and vaccinations (dogs and cats). One vet is bunny savvy, but only works a couple days a week. I am not 100% sure of the cost, but it is around $100 or so for a neuter. It is a good option if money is an issue. You would want to call and confirm things and I haven't has much to do with them in a little while, so don't know it things have changed.

I also recommend the Calgary Avian and Exotic clinic. They are more expensive, I think around $200+, but they are quite rabbit savvy.

I am not sure of other vets in the province and if they are rabbit savvy or prices. It can depend on where you live and how far you are willing to travel. Most vets want them in early in the morning and you can usually arrange to pick them up in the early evening.

Park Veterinary Clinic in Sherwood Park is also wonderful with rabbits. Cost will depend on the sex of your bunny, but I believe it was almost $300 for our little girl. It's also worth noting that Park is a full-serve vet clinic, with ability to do x-rays, lab work, etc.

Latest posts

Back