rabbit cages

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rabbits should have a big cage that that they can :
1. Stretch there legs out and have a flop aka : lying down.
2. Be able to stand on there hind legs and still have space to move .
3. To be able to fit in a litter tray , toys , the Bunny and food bowl.

You can house your Rabbits inside or out , it depends on were you live and if you want them in the house , people in hotter Contreys normaly keep them -
inside away from the wild animals that might eat then .

Dont worry if you cant
find a cage for inside , you can use c&c grids or as other people call them
storage cubs . You can tie them up with cable ties . But you would have to bye
wood or lino . Or if you dont want to use the c&c grids then you can use a big
dog grate .

For people who want to house there Rabbits or Rabbit outside there are meany hutches from pets at home , petco and other places like that i dont really like myself because there so small .But its you desishion if you want your Rabbit stuck in a small hutch all day . You can also use a shed if you want and put lino on the bottom and in the winter put fleece and mats ,
if you would like you could add a run for them to run around in .

these are just some ideas and plz dont feel like oww my Rabbit have a too small cage i have to get a shed or a c&c cage . you dont have too.

thank you for reading if someone has read it !:runningrabbit:

a moment of shameless self-promotion, just because I can, lol...

I'm starting up an online store, mostly specializing in sugar glider toy parts and accessories, but also with a bunny stuff page so Nala and Gaz don't feel left out... I recently found an *excellent* deal on bulk zip-ties (the 4'' ones being perfect for both sugar glider PVC cages and C&C/NIC style cages) - even paying shipping charges to get them through my site, buying 4'' zip-ties from me would come out a LOT cheaper than getting them from a hardware store (I always suspected $18 for 1,000 at home depot was a rip-off, lol).

if anyone is planning a C&C/NIC style cage, you can find my zipties here - http://www.hurricanesleucisticfriends.com/for-da-bunnies.html (as a note, I go out of my way to find the cheapest way to ship things and if it comes out less than what paypal charges my customers, I refund the difference... if all you bought was zipties, the actual shipping for 500-1000 zipties wouldn't be more than maybe $4 since the weight's under 13 oz and I can get away with sending them in a padded envelope)... also, excuse the unfinished parts of the site, it's still partially under construction :p.

hmm, and I just realized I need to put in the paypal button for the zipties still... I'll have it done in the next day or so!

To start of what a lovley commet i will go and look at your new shop i might be able to get something but would i have to pay on pay pall onley ? . Hope every thing goes ok with the new shop :) thumbs up for your pic its so cute :) xxx

Can we have some pictures of your cage and shed???

I will try to get a pic of my hutch because i am still saving up for a shed , also we might be moving house soon . so i dont want to by it too soon that i wont even be able to put it up .
I am verr so sorry because i am quiet new and i dont really know how to put pics up but i will soon dont worry . sorry that i must of confused u !! :() xx

Latest posts

Back