My bunny scared me.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruno12

Reaction score
So I never get up in the middle of the nght and I got up and saw his head down and his eyes opened. I called his name " Bruno " he didn't answer and I screamed BRUNO" he replied by hopping and looking at me. I then realized he was fast asleep and I just had woken him up from his nap. Does anyone else's bun scare them like that? I swear I almost had a heart attack. Let him out this morning for his morning activity and he was bikining everywhere View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1475178651.840990.jpg

Yeah, it's a classic. I thought my rabbits' were dead dozens of times. As a baby, Aki really liked to put herself in the tiny hole beside the litterbox and to flop on her back - you could only see her feet sticking in the air and every time I had this awful doubt when I saw it because it looked so unnatural ^^.

Yeah lots of times when she won't even move because I'm used to her being hyper

Trix was too much of a spaz to play dead. Trigger, on the other hand, was always loafing and you never knew if he was dead or just loafing until you got close. But the dead bunny pose is quite common occurence.

Latest posts

Back