Butterscotch is bein neutered

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepperGrl

Reaction score
I just dropped Butterscotch off at the vet to beneutered. They told me they would call later and let me knowhow it went and when I can bring him home. Poor Pepper didn'tknow what to think this morning while she was watching me putButterscotch in his carrier. Today when I let her out... shejumped in his cage and kept looking at me as if to say "MOM! Where ishe?" I've included a pic of her in his cage. Pleasekeep my bunny in your prayers. I hope he pulls through... butI cried after leaving him... I'm so scared of what could happenespecially after reading about poor Stephie. I will keepeveryone updated!

Jamie

100_1133.jpg

Pepper in Butterscotch's cage trying to figure out where he's gone to

Oh how sweet of Pepper!
i will be thinking of Pepper. Russel got neutered just the other dayand pulled through fine and is fine now too. So i am sure he will be okand good luck. Let us know how it all goes,
Leanne:)

Butterscotch is out of surgery and doingwell. He is napping in his cage right now. Doc usedsurgical glue so he can't pull out any stiches. Pepper wentwith me to pick him up and seemed very concerned about him... socute. She has been sitting next to his cage this whole timehe has been home! The vet says I can't put them together for6 weeks though :( I was really looking forward to putting thetwo of them together. It seems like a long time to wait butat least he came through ok. Thanks for checking up onhim.

Jamie

I am so relieved the surgery went well andButterscotch is doing OK. How sweet of Pepper to be concerned over him.The vet probably told you to keep them separate because the male canstill be fertile for several weeks after a neuter.- Jan

Yeah that's what I figured... they justlovebeing near each other so much... I was looking forward toletting them finally live together... six weeks seems like forever...I'm sure the buns are getting anxious too :DThey constantlythump at me when one is out and the other is in his/her cage... theywant to both be out at the same time and you just can't explain tobunnies that it is not ok yet lol... theyneverlisten:foreheadsmack:

Jamie

Latest posts

Back