Buck's Passing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erinmoveit

Reaction score
I am extremely saddened to say that Buck passed yesterday morning. He was the best bunny. He will never be replaced. He was an ambassador for young handicapped children and loved attention. He was the greatest cuddler and could change my mood instantly. He will be greatly missed.

I was not home to know what had happened. My family was here and were well versed in rabbit emergencies. They found Buck in distress and immediately took him to the vet hospital. He passed there.

This has been the hardest passing of a pet because of his innocence and great personality. He will be more than missed, he is cherished and loved deeply.

Pray for Peanut in this time of loss. She is the one mentally hurting the most.

I am so sorry to hear about Buck~he was a very special bunny who will be very missed. Praying for you and your other bunny in this time of loss. Binky Free buddy!

By the way, this was a bad binky situation. He had a violent binky and got hurt. He seemed to have recovered almost immediately. Shortly after, my mom and boyfriend realized the situation was a little more serious that originally indicated. They immediately took him to the rabbit savvy emergency hospital. Apparently something had happened to his back and caused internal injuries that ultimately caused his death. The vet said he was in shock and wasn't in pain. Shortly after he went into cardiac arrest and passed.

Omg so sorry to hear and how horrible it was from a binky! How old was he?

So sorry to hear this :( Binkies are such expressions of joy and it is so sad when they get hurt from them, that's how the vet suspected that Flynn dislocated her hip as well.

I am so sorry for your loss.

About 5 months. I'm so sick about this. The pets I have lost in the past had all lived long healthy lives. Bucks passing has been very difficult on the whole family. This is just so devastating

Latest posts

Back