Adoption Holland Lop NJ

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vas1068

Reaction score
I have a wonderful rabbit- Stewart -aHolland Lop - white and Fawn approximately4 yearsold. He goes in the litter box, or newspaper on the floor -hecomes when you call him, loves to be petted, brushed andwhispered too (on the floor) He will not let me hold him - he did as ababy but became very independent. He plays with balls and his"bell toy" regularly. :D

I now live in a mobile home, and have started a job that takes up allotof my time. I feel bad that I dont have the space anymore or time- thishas been going on and I have been looking for a home for him - :(

but I do not want to give him to just anyone.

He is truly a good rabbit - can anyone direct me towhere I could find him a good home?

thank you vicki

PS my email is [email protected]

Well If thought I could ship him safely- I would send him ... I m afraid to

:(

There's a lot of people here that live out east.One of them will probably be able to take him. And the best thing is,you can check out pictures of their other rabbits and see how wellthey're taken care of.

i wish i could take him!! my mom willkill me if i bring another home...i got the riot act for both freddyand vicky....but i will ask everyone i know that i think suitable toadopt if they can take him in!! best of luck!

tiffany

LOL you would be hysterical knowing that I amVicki and my brother is Freddie - yes it's true - when I just saw youwrite Freddie and Vicki - LOL made my day

Freddie and Vicki would love Stewie - what's one more you have two LOL maybe she wouldn't notice I can deliver :D

lol no way! that is too cute......haha youhavent met my mom...she doesnt like animals :( im amazed we even havefamily dogs! she just toched one of my rabbits for the first time twodays ago and i've had freddy for five months!

***oh oh...do you have any pix of stewart that i can show ppl?

No pics but I may need to get some - he is morewhite and has that fawn color in spots - his long ears are fawn- hereally is too cute when he sits on his back legs and pulls and ear at atime forward - andbrushes them - takes his front paws andstrokes the whole ear down and then nibbles on theends.....he is too funny -

How far are you from Philly?? I have 2 malesalready, I doubt Calvin and Jordan would accept a 3rd one. But Ivolunteer at an org called the Rabbit Habit that could maybe take himand find him a good home. You can e mail me at[email protected] if youwant me to look into having them take him in.It's a really nice place,the shelter's run out of someones home, so there's always someonearound and they all get out of the cage time everyday.

About an hour and a half - I am starting to look at the sitesI was given

hopefully it will work out

:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back