Rabbit of the Month is WIKI, photo by lilnaugrim
Rabbits Online > Pet Rabbit Discussion > Rescue Me! > Rabbit Up For Adoption IL (Suburb)

Help Support Rabbits Online by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 03-12-2017, 11:33 PM   #1
cookiebunny
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Rabbit Up For Adoption IL (Suburb)

Hi everyone. My allergies are increasingly getting worse and worse. Unfortunately, my rabbit Cookie does not get as much time as needed as I start breaking out and sneezing everywhere. He is around 3 years old, not neutered, tame, gets let out and likes to be pet. I am not 100% sure about rehoming yet but I would like to see if anyone is up for him to be rehomed in the area as I decide. I am rehoming him for 40 dollars, including everything (cage, food, bowls, hay, exc.) Any interests, comment or message me.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_2a.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	18640   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3689.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	18641  
manatee02 Likes This 
Old 03-18-2017, 01:42 PM   #2
Akzholedent

Liked 118 Times on 90 Posts

Have you tried getting allergy shots yet? I am also highly allergic to my three rabbits (to the point that my eyes swell shut, and I have difficulty breathing), but with my weekly allergy shots, it's pretty bearable. :-) I also take daily allergy medicine (Zyrtec) and vacuum the house daily. Living with a bunny while having allergies is doable. :-)

Old 03-18-2017, 06:03 PM   #3
Lokin4AReason
R.I.P Little man ....

Liked 104 Times on 80 Posts
Likes Given: 4

i would nt be able to get rid of them ( imo ) but i would find a way to keep em ( as mentioned above )

Old 03-22-2017, 03:06 PM   #4
cookiebunny
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akzholedent View Post
Have you tried getting allergy shots yet? I am also highly allergic to my three rabbits (to the point that my eyes swell shut, and I have difficulty breathing), but with my weekly allergy shots, it's pretty bearable. :-) I also take daily allergy medicine (Zyrtec) and vacuum the house daily. Living with a bunny while having allergies is doable. :-)
I've tried allergy shots, I've tried every allergy medicine along with herbal remedies and nasal spray, and I still am highly allergic to my rabbit. I've tried everything in my power, (hence why I've kept him for over 3 years dealing with it) but its getting worse. I would not post him up here if i didn't absolutely have to. this guys my best friend but unfortunately it's stopping me from playing with him as much as he deserves.