Bunny Belly Rubs

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorkysMom

Reaction score
Ever since Corky got sick I've had to do so muchto him he no longer seems to care much about any of it...in the processhe's gotten to where he LOVES belly rubs. He starts out justlayin there and I can see his lil mouth...and slowly he shows moreteeth..like he's smilin...its hysterical....I tried to get some shotsof it...

BellyRub3.jpg

Am I the only guy who's mom does this...if so, you gotta have your mom try it!!

BellyRub1.jpg

I'm not tellin anybunny else in the house about this!

BellyRub2.jpg

This makes me so happy I'll give mom a lil grin!

This just cracks me up...I swear he enjoys this and will lay there forever!!

Well thats good to hear...I thought he was nutsliking these...none of the other ones will lay on their back thiseasily....it just cracks me up..I talk to him while I rub his belly andhe just listens real intent and enjoys it. Makes me laugheverytime!

These pictures are PRICELESS! Absolute Classics!

What a beautiful picture of a gorgeous baby face!

BellyRub2.jpg

Corky sure loves his life. He's so content in your arms. What a LOVE!

He's so gorgeous. I love this little guy so much.

-Carolyn

My dwarfs both do this - although Tio reallyenjoys it more than Kyo. I think it is because I had to holdthem like this to give them medicine for a while....and so they gotused to the position.

In fact, I think I'll go and hold Tio right now...

Peg

TinysMom wrote:
My dwarfs both do this - although Tio really enjoys it morethan Kyo. I think it is because I had to hold them like thisto give them medicine for a while....and so they got used to theposition.

In fact, I think I'll go and hold Tio right now...

Peg
Thats whats weird is I DIDN'T hold him this way for hismeds...as I didn't want him to choke..I just hold him on my lap and tiphis head back enough to get em down him. I just love thissnuggle thime tho! ;)

What a cute picture!

Poco is the only one I can hold on her back. Surprising, consideringhow obnoxious she can be other times. And she doesn't even mind thebelly rubs.

I can't resist petting Skittles' belly when she stands up at the edgeof her cage - she still has this cute little chubby baby bunny belly!Of course the minute I touch it she steps down, so I don't think shelikes it much.

Hef is having NONE of the belly rubs! If I even try to hold him on hisback he squirms. But he'll let me pet his head til my arm falls off!

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Thanks...he is most definately something else!!! He's becomedreadfully spoiled since getting sick! Lil stinker!

Just the way it should be! :wink:

-Carolyn

If you can pick Binkie up....and if she will letyou hold her on her back....she turns into a velcrobunnie. She'll letyou hold her as long as you want and she''ll let you pet or rub herforever. It's like she's in total bliss when you hold her on her back.

~Jim

Latest posts

Back