Easter Bunny Surprise

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alicia3

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Alicia, and I've recently become the proud owner of a Dutch rabbit much to my surprise. My children went to an Easter Egg hunt with my mother, and poor little Link ended up being one of the prizes. I was furious at first, but then I fell in love with him, so I've been on a mad dash for the last week to obtain as much information as I possibly can to make him happy and healthy.

On a side note, we assumed little Link was little Lucy for the first week he's lived with us, and it wasn't until after I figured out to properly sex him, that we realized we had a boy. 😂😂 Hence, we now have Link. I'm anxious to get to know everyone, and I'm excited to learn from all the pros here.

Welcome! And so glad someone out there is taking the time and effort to learn about rabbits after getting one for Easter. Most people keep them in an outdoor hitch and never realize how awesome these little guys are. You are awesome to take the time to learn about and care for Link. You will be rewarded with many bunny kisses I'm sure!

Latest posts

Back