Gone and back again

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alek

Reaction score
Hey, I'm actually an old member that left for awhile. My angora rabbit, Tiberius died, and I left the site because it made me sad knowing he was gone. I was living with my mother at the time too, and she wouldn't allow me to own another rabbit, so I had to wait.
I recently moved into a new home with my husband, and I'm thankful he loves critters as much as me. I decided to join the site again, and am hoping to get another bunny soon (plus it's a much better environment for a bunny this time around too).
Will be nice to talk to everyone again about bunnies, and hopefully have one again soon.
Cheers,
Alek

So glad you will be getting a new bun again soon. Absolutely love the name of your last bun: Tiberius! Fantastic.

Thank you!
I miss my last bunny a great deal, and have been obsessively looking for angora rabbit breeders in Iowa. If I weren't so interested in spinning wool again, I'd just pick up any breed (I don't judge my bunnies). I asked my husband a couple months ago before we moved if I could get a rabbit and he was ok with it. But I asked him today and was thinking perhaps he'd changed his mind about sharing his house with a bunny. Turns out he's more than happy about the whole thing.

Latest posts

Back