Please share w/ us how your bun share its AFFECTION w/ U.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larryng

Reaction score
Bagel loved to snuggle with me. If she was in the mood

and I was up for the task, she would snuggle with me for

an hour.

Bagel liked to give bunny kisses too.

It was a true honor to trusted and loved by a very timid and shy "prey" animal.:D:D

Nose nudges hello each time they pass by you. Especially when the four of them are in a run dashing somewhere. It's like I'm some sort of quick pit stop before they have to rush somewhere.

Lots of bunny nudges when either of us go into their crates to feed or clean or just to visit.

When they have their daily run in the morning (one at a time), it's funny to watch Dobby than Willard go and chin mark my husband's slipper. It's now up to as far as his calf. They compete who chin marks the most. It tickles my husband, especially the whiskers around his ankles when chin marking, but he loves the attention and the "he's mine" chinmark.

Neville our youngest loves to touch your face with his nose and loves my husband's goatee.

And the best affectionate greeting of all is, since I'm the last one home at night from work, my Husband opens the door and says, "Mommy's home", and to see all their sweet faces at their crate doors to greet me after a long day.

Priceless.

K :)

Becky is my snuggler. She likes to lay in bed with me and get petted. She will tooth purr and give kisses.

Cinderella likes to watch tv and give kisses.

Gary is an on the go sort of bun. He will give us nose bonks to the ankles or a nose bonk as we are speed bumps.

Houdini will watch us while he binkies, it's like he's telling us we make him happy. He's not as much a snuggly bun, I think with the angora fur he gets too hot.

I groom. I'll hop up on your lap or sit behind you in the chair and lick you to bits. It's even more fun if you're ticklish.
-Qtip

Latest posts

Back