Look what I got!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayley411

Reaction score
Okay so I have wanted this carrier since I saw it online about six months ago and guess what... I got it for Christmas. Isn't it cute! I am soo Happy.

Christmas040.jpg

It's a little smaller than I thought it would be but it's just for going to and from Agility practice. Once we are there she has a bigger cage she goes in.

You can get them here:

https://www.bunnyrabbit.com/brcom.html

~Hayley

No they only come in that one size, it would work good for a Nethie though. Sherbert is 4 1/2lbs and she fits good but I would say she's the biggest rabbit I would ever put in it. Anything over 5 lbs would be squished.

It definitely wouldn't fit an E-lop!Could you imagine one being stuffed init :shock:.But your Rexes would fitI'm sure.

~Hayley

**Edited because I can't spell**

Hayley411 wrote:
No they only come in that one size, it would work good for a Nethie though. Sherbert is 4 1/2 pounds and she fits good.

I definatly wouldn't fit an E-lop!Could you imagine one being stuffed init :shock:.But your Rexes would fit I'm sure.

~Hayley

No it wouldn't, lol! I have carrying cages already anyway ;) I do need at least 4 more large ones for E-Lops though, and I think I will purchase them through that site...once I get some money :p

Emily

That is a nice bunny-carrier! It looks roomier than what my guy has... I got him the SuperPet soft one... He fit in it perfectly when he was little... Now his fur sticks out the sides when he gets put in it... I might have to invest in the kind you have. It looks very nice! :)

Latest posts

Back