Dewey Picture Update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happi Bun

Reaction score
I've got new Dewey pictures! :biggrin2: So a little update... his mane is growing in nicely (he's a lionhead for those that don't know) and he has actually gotten a wee bit bigger. Though we expect him to stay tiny. He is using his litter box nicely for his young age. Dewey is very hand shy but he seems to be getting better.

[align=center] Picture time!
[/align]
[align=center]
DSCF0008-2.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]
DSCF0012-1.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]
DSCF0015.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]
DSCF0019.jpg

[/align]

awww he's so precious!

he would take SUCH cute christmas pictures, not to mention easter, valentines, even fourth of july, what the heck justtake pictures every day! he's so cute!

OMG that is one BEAUTIFUL Bunny.

Can you imagine him and Daisy Mae and Winston together. I don't think it would get any cuter thatn that. Now that I think about it I wish I had one of those programs that you can cut different subjects out and put them on one photo.

Susan:)

:DThanks everyone! The funny thing is Dewey totally knows that he is hot stuff. He thinks he is all that. Hehas little guy syndrome.

The first pic reminds me of a guinea pig (and I mean that in a good way). :D He is very cute! Love the bright white fur and the deep-blue eyes. Gorgeous! His size only adds to his cuteness. :D

Jenk

Awww! Adorable! His eyes are sooo beautiful against his snowy white fur! I want him! More pics of this beauty boy!

Merry Christmas!

Aly!:)

Latest posts

Back