Caption Contest #14

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caption Contest #14 Winner!

• BSAR..."Why does mom always make me babysit the rabbit?"

• NorthernAutumn...Da boss gets da BIG chair! You dig, puss?

• BlueSkyAcresRabbitry..."This isn't how I planned on spending my afternoon, long ears, so just b

• MyLOVEABLES!!...*thinks in her head* I'll wait till he apologizes FIRST!

• Luv-bunniz...Couples counselling. Its always a challenge of who speaks first.

• Luvmyzoocrew...Rabbit: man what did i do to him now? Cat: Don't talk to me bunny, I'm mad at you.

• tonyshuman...Although they had obvious differences, it was their love of yelling at the neighborhood

• FallingStar..."Man, what a drag! I have to hang out here with a cat that's got messed up ears!&

• Bo B Bunny...*nice kitty, the bunny is just a statue...*

• Becknutt...Bunny-"NO FAIRS!! His chair has da blankie, and da sunshine!"

• Becca...Cat (in gruff MANLY voice): Go get me a beer love!

• irishlops...(at the cinema) cat-"why do we have to watch high school musical bunnies?" bun

• Pet_Bunny..."Let her be the Queen," says Henry the Eighth.

• Ali_1010...rabbit to cat: "Hey!!! Psss...you know, you're quite the odd looking rabbit!"

• Hazel-Mom..."Mom!! The Cat stole my towel, again!! She always wants both!"

• Raspberry82...Bunny: Oh no, oh no. I didn't know the CAT was out HERE. Remain still, remain still!!!

• Brandy456...Bunny: You're so materialistic..darn Girlycat.

• mouse_chalk...At the end of the first company merger meeting, negotiations had reached a stand-off..

• Dublinperky...If anyone asks, I don't know that thing

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
[align=center]
captioncontestfourteen.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Disclaimer: This photo is the property of Rabbits Online, The photographer and the Author of the Caption. Use of this photo by any outside source requires permission obtained by the forementioned people.

:D
[/align]

Back