Dixie the flemish giant princess <3

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dixie is a lovely bunny! Love the name by the way! Thanks for sharing the videos! The second video was my favorite too, makes me just want to hug my buns! Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! Looking forward to more Dixie videos, pix & stories!

Her name came from the show "Hart of Dixie" im a little obsessed lol my hamsters name is Cricket which is another character on that show :)
Dixie doesnt like being picked up and she bites :S..ive been working on making her more friendly but i dont think she was handled much as a baby and i got her at 9 weeks. hmmm.... when i pick her up, if she cant bite me she is chewing on her dewlap. other than that she is sweet lol and likes her attention to be on ground level. shes full of rabbitude.:bunny24

Hoppy birthday Dixie, you look so cute in your party hat. Bandy will be one in a couple of weeks, I´d never get that hat on him, he wouldn´t sit still long enough lol.

Latest posts

Back