ZRabbits Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaah Mike that's exactly how I would have cropped it :) I just didn't want to play around with her photos without asking. As an artist I know how it is to have someone mess with my work without asking :)

MagPie wrote:
Aaaah Mike that's exactly how I would have cropped it :) I just didn't want to play around with her photos without asking. As an artist I know how it is to have someone mess with my work without asking :)
Emily, thanks so much for thinking of my feelings. Truly appreciate it. Feel free in the future, that any pictures I post in this thread, you are more than invited to "mess" with it. I'd like your opinion too. The only thing I request, is that you tell me why and what you did to get the pic. Interested to learn. Very soothing hobby. Even the bunnies have gotten used to the camera in their face. lol

Thanks Mike. See exactly what you and Emily meant in cropping of that gate in the first pic. And Kreacher's coloring and eye. Really like the way it looks. Just so sharp.

K:)

Ooooh I agree very soothing hobby. I've been playing around with a camera since I was in high school. At that time it was film and a dark room. And I love being in a dark room. Something about it. If you ever get a chance to work in one do it. My grandpa was also big time into photography so I have a few of his old film cameras. I played around a little with his TLR that I have which takes a bigger film than 35. My dad however thought I was wasting my time with it haha.

Does help that you have cute subjects :)

Latest posts

Back