Photo Phile Contest: Halloween Bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures everyone!:bunny24 Here are my two entries...

DUNKIN

DSCF0015.jpg

AMBER

DSCF0009-1.jpg

Mr.NorthernAutumn wrote:
Amber looks amazing......you know, Slatey is single ;).
Thank you! Amber is single as well. Long distance relationship, anyone? ;)
I tried to pair her up with the Dunkin boy but apparently I'm the only female worthy of his affection.
He's one major momma's boy and down right mean to poor gorgeous Amber.
The really funny part? She is captivated by him!

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttte

:pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris::pink iris:

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
SDC11812.jpg

Your under arrest sir
OMG that rabbit is so cute and is exactly what i wanted poe to be for hallaween!A POE POE:tears2:!HA HA kidding:bunnydance:but i did want him to be a poe poe:dude:.

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
SDC11812.jpg

Your under arrest sir
Note to self: Never look at Kat's pictures while drinking sweet tea - and have paper towels ready to clean up the desk.

I LOVE THIS.....its precious!

We have so many great entries this year...I am too lazy to do any for this round...but I am loving everyone's!

Latest posts

Back