NIC cubes or similar options?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone was thinking about getting the white grids from Kmart, I was in my local store yesterday and they had the sets on clearance for $15.

Update on the Aussie cube situation. For people in South Australia (not sure if other states have this store), Browse In & Save sells boxes of 24 grids for $39. This is much cheaper than Guinea Pigs Australia who have recently jacked up their prices to $39.90 for a box of 16 grids (plus you still have to pay shipping).

I just bought myself a box today, condo expansions here we come :D

Update on the Aussie cube situation. For people in South Australia (not sure if other states have this store), Browse In & Save sells boxes of 24 grids for $39. This is much cheaper than Guinea Pigs Australia who have recently jacked up their prices to $39.90 for a box of 16 grids (plus you still have to pay shipping).

I just bought myself a box today, condo expansions here we come :D

Wait, does this mean there's a new bun in your life?

Are the grids from Kmart the same size?

My cage is missing a few grids but I don't want to pay what Guinea Pigs Australia is charging so for the moment its a bit of a Frankenstein Condo.

Latest posts

Back