Grated litter box

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm no reason its shouldn't just make sure the openings are big enough for the poo to go through or else there's gonna be poop on the top! Also make sure it attached right and securely.

Sorry to bump the thread but I was trying to find grated litter trays again but not wanting to pay the ridiculous price for the Oz Pet one and the imitation ones are out of stock. Then suddenly out of no where the idea hit:

WHEATGRASS TRAYS!

For example if you bought the grow tray and drip tray from this ebay shop which both sell 4 for $20 then you pretty much have the litter tray.

Sorry if this wasn't useful to anyone. I was just stoked and felt like sharing :)

That's a great idea :) It would be too shallow/small for Bandit, but I'm sure they could be found in different sizes.

Anyone know a great product to use for a litter box I tried litter but she doesn't like it

Anyone know a great product to use for a litter box I tried litter but she doesn't like it

Litter options for rabbits include shredded paper, newspaper pellets (such as breeder's choice), wood pellets such as oz-pet, or carefresh type beddings. I personally love the wood pellets, they're great for absorbing odors. If your bunny is super fussy, you could use litter and then line it with a layer of hay over the top.

Latest posts

Back