Bunny Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Jade and Jezebel: HB104's babies

newrobannershort.jpg

Another of Jade & Jezebel: HB104 (Cher's) Beauties

MVC-030S.JPG

One last one of Jade and Jezebel: HB104's Girls

Faunasbed.jpg

And last but not least, to all you Tucker Fans, here's my Bayyyy-beeee!!

mysunshine.jpg

"....a LITTLE trouble??"

You saw right through Tucker's 'innocent' look. *laughs* He doesn'twear the harness anymore. He's a big boy and I don't have to catch himto put him in his cage.

I melted when I saw Jade and Jezebel hypnotized and taking a rest together.

Missy's such a sweetheart, but Talk about Trouble!!

Very much looking forward to meeting Frenchie. :) You say such nice things about our 'kids'.

Pamnock: What's your thoughts on the type of rabbits Jade & Jezebel are? How big will they get?

As you see, Missy has a big noggin (head). She looks like a bit of amixture to me, but I think Buck was told mini-lop. I could be mistakenon that point though.

Thank you!

-Carolyn

You all have very very beautiful rabbits :) Itmakes me want to buy more lol. Megan's a handful as it is though. Butmaybe once she gets mature and mellowed out a bit :) She met her firstdoggy today! The dog was excited and wanted to play (not a bigdog...chihuahua type) but she ran away, poor bunny of mine :( Anywayit's nice to see that you guys have some great pictures of yourrabbits. I think I posted a pic of her once, but here's some that Idon't think I posted yet.

Sitting Pretty

bunnnny.jpg

Uh..Say What?!?

bunny2.jpg

What The Heck Is This Thing?

bunny1.jpg

Time To Cuddle!!

BunnyAndMe.jpg

Awww Michelle!

I'm so glad you posted Megan's pictures on this thread! People do needto see how absolutely Gorgeous she is. She's so precious!

Thanks for adorning the screen!

(Bunnies are bad for my teeth. They're so darned cute that I grind my teeth.)

EVERYBODY!!

Post your Bunny's Pictures if you can.

:D

-Carolyn

Well it certainly shows how small she is lol. She'sreally no bigger then the broom! :) She hasn't grown sincethat picture was taken. :) She's my baby girl always!

*laughs* Isn't it funny, Buck, to see your baby on The Big Screen??

She's some character alright! :dude:
As long as everyone understands that she's the queen, then your world will continue to run smoothly.

Give her bunches of kisses for me! I can't wait to see her again.

-Carolyn

Awwwww Look at Pepperrrr!!

I love the feet. Don't have to tell him twice to Enjoy Life, ey?! What a Life of Luxury! That's really cute.

-Carolyn

Don't let the "baby pictures" fool you intothinking they are NOT scoundrels, for they are (Jade'n'Jezebel) Sincethose pictures were taken~they have developed some seriouspersonalities and attitudes to go with them..........no more hangingout on mom's lap anymore *sniff sniff* Thanxs Carolyn forposting them :)-Meagan and Pepper have some beatiful colours goingon,Tucker-well what can you say to that look?I think yourlittle bayyyyyybeee Carolyn KNOWS he's a looker!Gotta agree withCarolyn in thinking though that Missy is the internet QUEEN, headchicken of the roost!.....I say WOW you all have suchphotogenic beauties...now if only mine could "pose" hehe
Cher

Latest posts

Back