It makes me sad....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnybunny

Reaction score
Tonight we had a birthday party for my 7 yrold. We put sunny in her bedroom that hubby built, because wethought 18 people (and that was just family!) would be too much forher....
Anyway, after most people left, my mom started taking pics of Bun (shethinks of sunny as her new grandchild). And sunny hoppped over to me,as I was lying on the floor, and cuddled. Totally cuddled. I hadkisses, the chattering/purring going on, snuggles....And as I was intears...Everyone else was just saying Oh Yeah, Cute.....While I felt sohonoured and completely loved. I can't even explain it.
Bunny love is so different from any other pet love. I'm the luckiest and happiest bunny Mommy in the world right now.
I know you guys know what I'm talking about. The bunny-love HIGH!

Yes I do know what you mean. When my hubby letsMeatHead out our flemmie and I come in the room a bit later on. Hecomes hopping over to me and starts hopping ring around the rosiearound my legs.

I agree. There is nothing more rewarding thancuddling and being kissed by a bunny. It makes me feel like I must bedoing a good job as a bunny daddy.

I never understoodthe Love of Dogs :dunno:But hey to each their own,give me a cat or rabbit anyday over a barkingslobbering snarky dog.

Back