My poor baby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nose_twitch

Reaction score
A new roommate moved in, and I feel so badly forJJ. I didn't realize how sensitive he is; it has reallyaffected him. Since she moved in, he only comes out of hiscage when she's gone. When she went to pet him one time, heran to me as if to say, "save me!"

At this moment, everyone is gone, and he is laying under my computerchair like normal and seems happy. He even let out a littlehappy grunt. I keep talking sweetly to him and giving himextra attention, but I still feel so bad. Is there somethingspecial I should be doing to introduceJJ and my new roommate,or will he eventually get used to her?

Thanksso much for reading this post.

Aww...I feel bad for him but I would think he would come around if your rommie is
Nice to him.......maybe have your roomie give him his fav treat?
Salvaje is 2 and he has been around my roomies since I got him when hewas tiny... but if one of them walks into our bedroom without callingout to Salvaje first he flies off the bed and hides........
and my roomies love him as much as I do...ok...not as much but close :)...
I think some buns just have that instinctive "run" reflex...
Hope it works out...

As I recently found out after a big move, it does take them time to adjust to something new.

I suggest have your roomie take it slow with JJ. I'm not sure what yoursetup is with him, but maybe have her sit on the floor quietly and lethim come to her to investigate. When he does come up to her, have heroffer him a treat instead of petting.

Treats do go a long way.

Latest posts

Back