False Pregnancy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Som Nutri-cal then? She doesn't like it verymuch. She is eatting the same, shes not being agressive or grunting(which is a change for the momma!), i took her litter pan out thismorning to change it and she just sat it in and then stuck her tongueout at me and then hopped into her cage. She seems to bedoing okay!

-Danielle

A little Nutrical won't hurt. I thinkI gave Basil some once during the whole thing. She seemedfine too. Her personality never changed at all, so I didn'tworry. Apparently Abby did it with Angel and Corky withAmanda and they both were fine too. I just wanted to makesure you were aware of what could happen. :D

Jen

Susan: Yes, I would definitely give it to anursing Mom especially if she's having a case of the post-birthskinnies. Mom's need all the calories and good stuff init. I've never had a nursing bun, but I did give it to myDegus when they had babies and to a couple of cat mommas. Andmy bearded dragons get some special reptile stuff that's just likeNutrical right after they lay eggs. Just give her a little,about 1/4 inch or so. She may like it (Anissa did) orabsolutely hate it (Abby did). If she hates it, just smear iton her foot and she will groom it off.

Jen

JimD wrote:
Last night I was gathering up a lot of Chippy's loose fur...Chippyhopped over and looked up at me...so I offered her fur back...and shetook it! She then returned it to her nest and patted it down gently.Sweet bunnie!!!! :p

:~) Jim

This made me smile!!

Latest posts

Back