PLEASE PLEASE HELP - BROKEN BONE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad to hear everything is going to be ok for your little guy. He sure is a cutie pie.

Glad he's going to be okay. You must feel so relieved. :)

And don't feel guilty about the cat. I know it's hard toadopt an animal and then have to take it back, but when it concerns thewelfare of your other animals, sometimes it is the bestthing. I had to take a dog back that I adopted one timebecause he had a VERY high prey drive toward my cats. Rescuepeople who work with animals know that some animals just can't livetogether, and when things don't work out in one situation, and theyknow why, then they can find a home that is more suitable.I'm sure the kitty will find the right home, just like the dog I had togive back ended up in a good home...with no cats.

Thinking and praying for Benjamin.

:pray:

I hope he's doing 100% better today.

-Carolyn

Hi Rebecca,

How's that little foot doing? Is he better?

What a Looker he is!! Beautiful Baby Boy, and no belly at all! :no:

:kiss:

-Carolyn

OH Rebecca he is stunning :) How is his legdoing?? I am waiting for updates with bated breath... Thoughts andprayers are still with you both :)

Rebecca, your bunny is stunning! I just caughtup with this post and was so glad to read that everything is turningout well. Bunnies (and many other animals) can amaze us with how wellthey can heal or adapt. I once had three rabbits who were attacked bydogs that had broken into my dad's yard. The rabbits -twowerePolish and the3rd wasan oversizedHolland lop- were in their cages, butthey weresitting onbottom wire (1/4" x 1"). I had no idea at the timethat dogs could do damage through bottom wire, but they did. Two of therabbits lost front toes, and unfortunately, one of the Polish lost hisback foot. He had to be put down...but the other two rabbits recoveredvery well despite the damage and trauma. One of them lost all but onetoe on one of her front feet, but she adapted and lived out a normallife. They both healed very quickly; in fact, by the next day youwouldn't have even known anything was wrong with them unless you lookedat their feet.

Unfortunately accidents such as your bunny's will happen...rabbitsstartle so easily, and it only takes a split second for one to happen.Please don't carry around any guilt over the accident or the decisionto find a new home for the kitty. You sound like a wonderful bunny mom,and Benjamin is a very lucky boy. :)

*saying a small prayer for Benjamin's full and speedy recovery*

~Di

Rebecca sent me a PM saying the little Mon is all better!

Go Ben :bunnydance: Go Ben :bunnydance:Go Ben :bunnydance: Go Ben :bunnydance:

Thank God for hearing our prayers!

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Hi Everyone - thanks so much for all your wellwishes for my Benjamin - He is doing soooo much better - the limpinghas stopped and he is using the leg again - the vet did say he wouldn'tlimp for long because the break is only really small - like a hairlinechip, he's definitely feeling more chirpy too as he's starting to bemore mischievous again - no binkies yet though!

Thanks again and love to you all

Latest posts

Back