Easter Bunnies... Welcome Baby.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueMoonBunnies

Reaction score
So I had to run into town today to buy some groceries and a few supplies for the rabbit hutch im building for Tundra! My cute dutch cross you guys met a few months ago.

Anyways, while I was in town (an hour away from my home) I was shopping and noticed a table set up outside a shop with the sign "Easter Pets" of course as much as I told myself not to go over there I did! In small cages were a selection of chicks, ducklings and you guessed it bunnies. My heart literally shattered knowing most of these adorable baby animals would be dumped in a months time because parents no longer want to care for the cuties.

My eyes were instantly draw to a tiny black bun in the corner of one of the cages. My heart was gone and I asked the man how much, he said 20$ and hes yours. So here I am one bunny up and still so sad that I couldnt just take all of them! This little one (unsure of male or female yet, will be taken to a vet ASAP) at the very least will grow up happy here.

We had planned to adopt another bun to bond to Tundra in a few months but it appears itll be a little sooner! Not that I mind.

Here's a picture of the newest arrival and a picture of my Tundra.

Any name ideas?

Thanks for reading,

Taylor, Tundra & Baby Bun.

image1 (3).jpg

image2 (1).jpg

Velvet. The new bunny looks like plush velvet to me.

Latest posts

Back