New Here, Not to Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shopgirl78

Reaction score
Good Morning,

I previously had a rabbit, a french lop name Pancake. She was so wonderful. We were new to rabbits but I had wanted one for some time. Just for the shear cuteness of them. I had no idea that they could have so much personality or how smart they were. so we got her. She brought many years of joy to our family.

Unfortunately after 10+ years we lost pancake just before Christmas 2016. It was so sad to see her go, but we remind ourselves that she had a very good life here with us.

I stumbled upon this site while looking for French Angoras in my area (not an easy task). I decided since I was looking to get more rabbits I would sign up and join the community in the hopes it may help located some new bunnies for me.

I will post a different thread for my search.

Thanks

Nicole

:welcome1

My french lop probably was my favorite of all the rabbits I've had. Sorry for your loss.

A rescue worker once told me that once a person has a French lop, that becomes their favorite breed. Don't know if that is true, but I wouldn't be surprised. :)

Welcome to the forum.

Good Morning,

I previously had a rabbit, a french lop name Pancake. She was so wonderful. We were new to rabbits but I had wanted one for some time. Just for the shear cuteness of them. I had no idea that they could have so much personality or how smart they were. so we got her. She brought many years of joy to our family.

Unfortunately after 10+ years we lost pancake just before Christmas 2016. It was so sad to see her go, but we remind ourselves that she had a very good life here with us.

I stumbled upon this site while looking for French Angoras in my area (not an easy task). I decided since I was looking to get more rabbits I would sign up and join the community in the hopes it may help located some new bunnies for me.

I will post a different thread for my search.

Thanks

Nicole

I know how hard it is to find angoras. I live in Iowa City, and it's a frikkin nightmare finding breeders.
I'm sorry about your bunny loss. Bunnies are wonderful pets, and so underrated.
Welcome to the forum!

Latest posts

Back