A huge bunny hug goes out to...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cher

Reaction score
CAROLYN!!

I just wanted to share what this wonderful person did for my two girls,Jade and Jezebel.. A while back I had asked her for the website oraddress of where she gets her apple wood so I could send thema money order to get some sent here to good ol Taiwan (the hassle oftrying to find it and buy it here would be more than doing my firstidea)

WELL!!!!!!! :)She wanted to send me applewood in exchange fora few "mugshots" of my terrible two.............WHO ON THIS EARTH doesthings out of the goodness of their heart these days???? obviously,Carolyn!

Jade and Jezebel just want to thank you from the bottom of their littlehearts for such a delicacy-never had they had such a hoot, rippin thebark off is now their favorite pastime (even wins out of ripping theloose plaster off the wall) NOW thats something! As far as an update tothe water squirting, well.....now they stay off the couch (except whenI leave the room, then Jezebel hops on up and tries to see where Iwent, she is the nosiest nelly I have ever seen) but no longer uses itas the worlds largest litterbox! Their place space has increased andnow when they even get a glimpse of the purple spray bottle-Jadeimmediatly flops on the tile and acts like she is an angel bunny,"WHO...ME???" "Naw, I was right here all along" and Jezebel just givesme a sidelong glance as if to say "go ahead, do it" (but you have tosay it in the Clint Eastwood with a touch of bun language voice)

hehe

THANK-YOU soooooooooooooo much Carolyn, now I hope you get those(*&*^ pictures soon, I even sent them express :( allof us here in Tainan

Carolyn is an absolute doll who genuinely caresabout the welfare of everyone and theirrabbits. She is a wonderful person whoisa bright shining star on this board.

We're so lucky to have her here. I always enjoy reading herwise and well thought out advice. She never ceases to be kindand helpful.

Thanks from the bottom of our hearts Carolyn!!!!

Pam

WOW! I'm at a loss for words at such beautiful sentiments. I can'tbelieve it. It was unnecessary for you to write that HB104, but verythoughtful and kind, and touching.

I'm estatic that the girls are enjoying their wood and hating the watergun. Yay!!! You have no idea how happy that makes me.

Thank you HB104 and Pamnock So Much for sending my heart soaring thismorning. I can only say, 'it takes one to know one'. You both are verydear to me, and you give back tenfold what you get. You are so givingof your time and your love that you're an example and an inspiration tome.

Believe me, I count my lucky stars for you both in the friendship, knowledge, and smiles you bring to me daily.

Much Love to you both,
-Carolyn

P.S. HB104, when I get the pictures of the girls, which are probably atthe post office, but I haven't been there in days--will go today, Ishall scan them into this forum and we'll rely on The Judge to tell uswhat type of breeds your beauties are. (Will have to wait until Mondayto scan because it's at work, but I'm very excited to see what mynieces look like in China. :) )

Thank you both again. I'm deeply moved.

Couldn't agree more with you, ladies!Carolyn is a most considerate, kind, thoughtful person, who seems tohave a "sixth sense" when it comes to dealing with, not only animals,but people as well. She just seems to "know" what to say, howto say it, and when the time is appropriate.

I have personally have experienced her relationship with her belovedTucker and must admit how uncanny it is to witness the rapport she haswith that little firecracker. She brought out aspects of ourMissy, the mini-lop's's personality that theretofore we didn't evenknow existed, when we last visited her in Connecticut. As aresult, she has enriched our lives immensely and seems to have thepropensity to do that to the many people she comes into contact with.

Another perfect example of this character trait, in additiontoa deedlike sending apple-wood logs to Taiwan, isher hosting a BEACH BUNNIES party for members, and their rabbits,of several Internet rabbit forums to get to meet one anotherin personat a lake nearby her home in early June of thisyear. This party portends to be quite a gala affairof interest to all the rabbit fanciers concerned, and their families,as well. It is a typical example of Carolyn's generosity withher time, effort, and interest in dealing with those around her.

I suspect her innate modesty might make our praises of her a source ofembarrassment for her, but those of us who have benefited from her kindpersonal attention and considerable rabbit expertise, all know thatthose songs of praise are not exaggerations by any stretch of theimagination.

Thank you,Carolyn, for doing all those things that you do and being an Internet friend to so many of us.

Buck :D

Thank you so very much, Buck. xo

It is a blessing to know each of you. You're all very veryspecial to me and so are your rabbits. I have been deeplytouched by the friendships I share with you individually.

Enough now. People might start to believe what you're saying about me.

-Carolyn

Thank you, JessicaRabbit. Youhave the same qualitiesas does Pamnock, BuckJones, HB104, andthe others. There are times when I have a bite to me that I'mnot proud of.

You've made my day and I really hope someone pierces your day with thesame sunshine and kindness that you have given to me.

Thank you so much. I really needed a little lift today andyou've certainly given it to me. xoThanks again. :)

-Carolyn

Everythings been said about carolyn.
Shes luvly n really friendly.
i dont actually know her but shes sooooooo nice 2 everyone and always answers people questions.
I think shes is a genuinly kind person.:)
I d lyk 2 say ive noticed pam helps other people lots as well so well done to you 2 stars!

Lots of love
lauren and Ebony :dude:

Absolutely, Lauren and Ebony! PamNock is truly aGem. There's not enough of kind things out there to say about her.She's got her plate loaded with many demands on her time and she alwaystakes 5 to stop in and help someone. I couldn't be more grateful forher contributions and help--which she has done for me and taught memany many times.

BuckJones is another one who is very giving, patient, kind, andgenerous in his support and great advice given to all. He's beenrescuing rabbits for years and his love for them and people in generalis much like PamNock's: overwhelming and inspirational. I've learned somuch from Buck and Pam; I have the utmost respect for both of theseAngels from Heaven. I'm eternally grateful for their time in explaningand calming me down when something has gone wrong with my littleMonster Man.

I could say the same about Dootsmom who also has been taking animals ofall sorts in when everyone else has turned them away.? She's a God Sendto many rabbits and animals of all sorts. Also have to comment on howmuch enjoyment I've gotten from reading HB104's posts about her twogirls, who obviously shares a mutually adoring relationship with herbunnies. They give her such a hard time, but she laughs it off with agreat deal of good will. She's not only astute in her comments, but hersense of humor has me in stitches. Truly a lovely person inside andout. Also, Stickybird is very special and her relationship with herlittle fella, Umbra, is fun to follow along. She loves that little guyso much. Trekcip is also always willing to lend a helping hand.

I've enjoyed the new friendships that I've made here such asJessicaRabbit, MyBunnyLovesMe, Ceri, Pepper, ILoveRabbits856, Loz andEbony, M&SMom, jgoodman, Kelsbun, Kellienkids, Vonda,wishbone332, Dawn and the others I haven't mentioned. I look forward tolearning more from all of you and sharing happy times as we moveforward. I love reading all your comments. It's through each other thatI think we learn the most.

I think Rabbit People in general are great people.? It's reallytouching how much you all love your rabbits so. I know I shouldn'tgeneralize, but I've truly enjoyed the friendships and acquaintancesI've met over the years through having a rabbit. Little did I expectTucker would be 'introducing' me to such a caring and compassionategroup of people.

-Carolyn

Hewo people. Ithought I would bring this post back up so any newcomers could see what a wuvly person Carolyn is!!
So for all you new people Carolyn is one of the many (pamnock, buckjones, my bunnylovesme, M&Smom, jessicarabbit, wishbone,... thelist goes on and on) amazing people that makes up this forum. *bows tothe list of amazing people.*

Wuv 4rm
lauren and ebony and Fidget
xooxoxox

It's exactly that, Batbunny. It's goodfor keeping the rabbit's teeth trimmed down because it's a very hardwood and rabbits need a good hard wood to chew on to keep theirever-growing teeth filed down. Actually, I believe any fruittree wood is good.

-Carolyn

I agree with everything that's been said about allthe great members on here! Even tho I have not been here that long, Ihave learned a TON from reading everyone's posts and solutions toproblems! You've all been a great help, I'm so glad I came across thissite! Bunny hugs to you all (& kisses from Oreo who is onehappy bunny now that her hairball is gone!) :D

~pam

We do have a very special group here.

I'm so glad that we don't have the fighting and disrespect that otherboards seem to go through. I'm very thankful that ourbreeders and pet owners don't have sharp tongues and use sarcasm to gettheir points across. Used to have that a lot on another boardfrom a couple of members in particular and I can't say I miss it onebit!

-Carolyn

For the people who haven't been mentioned like BunnyMommy, Batbunny,Pamela227, newmommieof4, Loz & Ebony,Michelle, kpc,lorinterp, BunnyLover, Bunniluv, carrots,donnalee52,Fergi,mom2many, and others have quicklybecome a valued members of our family.

*claps* Indeed Carolyn, all those people mentionedand many more are very helpful and an important part of this board.Well done everyone!

Oh wow! My names mentioned in one of the lists, :shock:lol I'm in shock.

Laura

PS- :XMy best friend called Mocha ugly because he sheds darker. Poor Mocha is going to be scarred for life now, lol.

Of course your mentioned!!!!!!! Mocha is beautifuland dont you let your friend tell you any different!!! She needsglasses if she cant see that he is. (and if she has them.... she shouldof gone to specsavers!)

wuv 4rm (mocha adoring)
Lauren
n fidget
n ebony
xoxoxxo

My friend doesn't understnad animals, nor theconnect and bond you can have with one. And I know Mocha's cute, I lovethe baby, lol.

Oh, I just saw myname! Carolyn, you are just so sweet. And you know that I have thegreatest respect and appreciation for you! :)

I, too, am so glad about the positive tone that this boardhas. The people here are so courteousto andconsiderate of one another.The in-fighting andsarcasm on some other boards is very discouraging.

I just love it here and am so happy to be a part of this community! :cool:

Latest posts

Back