Bunny Bonding Going Good *Pics*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KookieKing

Reaction score
So far the supervised play time between Kookie and Mitsuki is going great! Hopefully after my next paycheck I can schedule an appointment to get Kookie neutered and after he recovers they can move into the same cage together. They seem to have taking very well to eachother and enjoy each others comany, she acutally seems to like his comany more then mine. Mitsuki is still really nervous and not eatting to much so I might have to pick up some organic baby food for her.

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

Those are beautiful pics of them nose to nose :D

Thanks, I hope so too. I had to get Mitsuki some baby food because she just won't eat much. She was at the vet Saturday and he said everything was fine so I don't know what's up with her.

Your Bunnies are Beautiful. They look really good together.

Look forward to seeing more pictures of your 2 little beauties.

Susan :)

The heat can make them less than hungry. Make sure she has lots of organic lettuce mix, parsley etc. She will get some water from those too. Dark, leafy greens are best. Organic is super best. Bowl of water to drink from as an extra is always good too!

I've given her some lettuce she just doesn't want it, nibbles a little. I've made sure to fill her bottle with cold water every morning and an extra bowl of water with ice cubes. Also bought her a fan today and make sure to put a froze bottle of water in her cage that's changed evey hour or so. Some good news tough she came out of her cage by self today twice and hopped around the room a little and laid under the dining room chairs.

Back