I year ago today.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepnFluff

Reaction score
I don't really know were this should go so if someone knows feel free to move it :)
One year ago to this day, well I think its allready been 1yr 1 day in NZ were she is but anyway.
1yr ago My peps passed away, on ANZAC day I knew it was going to happen but it still completely shocked me. I miss her so much and hope she's doing her funny little scooter binkies over at the bridge with Rosy, It still hurts so bad. I put in one of my old memory cards today while I was out and found some old pictures of when I first got her was quite nice, sorta like her saying don't forget me hehe. Baby girl I miss you so much and I will never ever forget you. You and your ginormous pillow of dewlap and how you used to scare me everyday when I got home from school coz you would flop out on your back with your eyes shut and I'd call you but you would sleep through it, my heart would start to race and even tho I was busting for the loo and I knew you were just sleeping I would rush up to give you a nudge just so I could be sure.
Love you.

Back