Spring

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylover78642

Reaction score
Did you know that Blue bonnets were lethal tobunnies? Here is a website that shows great pictures and a list ofposion plants to bunnies that are common and should be watched out for.

www.spacerad.com/rabbits/plant.html

I hope everyone sees this and makes sure they know what they are doing when you feed your bunny flowers.

do you have another link this one is not workingor is it just me... could be just me... cuz everything else i did todaywent wrong... like totally flooding my mother-in-lawsbasement...yikes!

This is a great post to have, even though we are getting ready forwinter over here I have gotten a new indoor plant I have kept it in thekitchen (bindys' out of zone area) however I have been looking at somefor he loungeroom and it's always handy and a great idea to read upabout them first or ask the nursery about the effects of animals eatingor licking plants

Hi, I didn't know Aussies were getting ready forwinter... I had heard of a lot of these plants (like fox glove) but hadno idea what they looked like which is why I liked this website. LotsAnd Lots of Pictures for people.

I tried both links but they both post up.." The page cannot be displayed"
Even though, this is a really great topic to post up. Really important.
In my backyard my Mom plants different type of flowers but there allhanged up on a hook on top of our gazibo. Although, on the ground, allthat grows are mint leaves and some type on onion branch of some sort.I doubt that those are harmful to rabbits?

Anyways, thanks for posting up these topic. Werein the middle of spring & flowers & allergies arekicking up. Thanks again!

xoxox Emmy & family.

Latest posts

Back