TODAY ON RO

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
[align=center]Today On RO!

[/align][align=left]Hello everyone! Hope your having a grand Sunday!

First, I want to say a big old CONGRATULATIONS, to one very special person, Rosie (Maherwoman)! She recently bought THREE (!) new buns to bring home in a little bit. That brings her total to 11! Yay Rosie! Your so fab, girl!

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center] Read about the cuties here![/align]

Also, 30 more shopping days till CHRISTMAS! Woo!

Also, send some good luck vibes to Rosie's (Maherwomans) three babies, Sunny (kitty) Fiver, and Trixie! The buns are going to the vet on Wendnesday, and Sunny's appointment is yet to be scheduled.

[align=center] Good luck little sweeties![/align][align=center]
[/align] Were also going to send healing vibes to Chud (Ubrch), he was having a hard time in Digestive Tract Obstruction, so we hope he gets better!

[align=center] Poor boy.[/align]
And, Lovinmybuns new 4 week old baby is not pooping. We hope she can figure out why!

[align=center]
[/align][align=center] Click it.[/align]

Send some bonding vibes to Sooty and Belle (theicequeen99121). We hope they bond!

[align=center] Read about it here[/align]
I (Phinnsmommy) would also appreciate if you send some vibes to make Phinn stop humping Cleo! Argh! Ever since they moved into their new enclosure, thats all he wants to do :disgust:!

Thanks everyone! Have a good last day of the weekend, hehe.

:biggrin2:

Well done for getting this up :)

Maybe Phinn is doing that because the new place doesn't smell like them and he feels insecure so needs to remind himself he is the dominant one? It should settle down quiet quickly. Good luck :)

Ha ha Phinnysmom, i have a great idea you send Phin here and i will put him with Belle and maybe they will see how annoying it is to be hummped all the time!!!!!! lol

And then we can get Sooty and Cleo together,lol.

Horray for maherwoman!! Goodluck!

Hope all you buns get better! :pray: Please do!

Uggh, that silly Phinn! Be nice!

Thanks Silvs

I just got to this from yesterday! PHINN! You naughty boy! leave her be!

Hope all are doing better today!

Aww! I didn't realize I'd had mention here, too...I'm sorry!

Thank you so much!! :D:D:D

Soon, guys...and I'll have all ELEVEN home!! WOOT!!

[align=center]Maisie:bunnydance: Flower:bunnydance: Trixie:bunnydance: SweetPea:bunnydance: Fiver:bunnydance: Dusty:bunnydance: Bun Bun:bunnydance: Harley:bunnydance: Cuddles:bunnydance: Velveteen:bunnydance: and Teeny!!:bunnydance:[/align]

Everyone should check this each day...... we mention all sorts of things and if it's a quiet day - I think Silvie or I will be finding something fun to talk about...... or someone fun LOL!

Latest posts

Back