Buster and Tucker's pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lyndsy wrote:
...where as Buster is very demanding.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Can't wait to meet the new monkey!

Carolyn,

That little Monkey, is soooooooooooooooooooo cute. You are right there, the bigger they are the harder they fall....

She is such a sweetie pie, I just hope these Monkeys! know just how special she is...

Freddy's Mom,

Somethings gotta give with that one. I try to cut his nails, clean his ears, and he tries to rip my fingers off, not to mention all the growling, and screaming... It takes like 2 million people to cut one3lb rabbits nails...:disgust:

Tucker on the other hand, he just doesn't have a carein the world. He has come out of his shell so much, just in the last month,it's really amazing. At night he waits for me to come in and say goodnight. He can be sleeping on the ground level of his cage, but when the hall light comes on, and I come in the room, he RUNS to the top level,on two legs and BEGS for his lovin's. I stroke his head, play with his ear, and poke around his feet.(trying to get him used to the idea of people touching him) He usually flops to make sure I get his tummy...

They are night and day...

Still waiting onmy cage......................................

:monkey::monkey:

haha ....that sounds like Freddy .......I callit his jail bird stance ....whenever hes waiting to come out of hiscage he sits on his back feet with his frontpaws up on thebars and his nose sticking thru..he looks so silly!!

Buster will have to realize he'll have to change his ways to impress this lady bunny..teehee

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!:groupparty:

I got a message from fedex, and they'll be here Tuesday.

(monday is a holiday here):Canada:

So I contacted the rescue, and I'm approved...... YAY!:yes:

and I talked to the foster mum, and she said I can come and meet Emma on Tuesday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am bouncing off the friggin' walls over here!:bunnydance:

:monkey::monkey:

Latest posts

Back